Thanks to their remarkable electrostatic designs, STAX have always been on of the top choices when it comes to headphones.
Only the best materials especially in tone quality have been selected to attain the extremely excellent frequency characteristic from low to super-high as well as the vast dynamic range.
New electrodes named MLER (Multi Layer ElectRodes) have also been developed to realize the plane drive of the whole film diaphragm surface. The new earpad enables hours of comfortable listening to music.
- Type: Push-Pull Open Back Circular Electrostatic Headphone
- Frequency Response: 5 - 42,000Hz
- Electrostatic Capacitance: 110pF (including cable)
- Impedance: 145k Ω (including cable, at 10kHz)
- Sound Pressure Sensitivity: 101dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 118dB / 400Hz
- Bias Voltage: 580V DC
- Ear Pads: Genuine Lamb Leather (direct skin contact), high-quality synthetic leather (surrounding portion)
- Cable: Silver-coated 6N (99.9999%) OFC parallel 6-strand, low-capacity special wide cable, 2.5m full length
- Weight: 1lb without cable / 1.3lb with cable
- Price: $ 4.450
Next: Hasselblad Lunar - Most Expensive Compact System Camera